This gif did the job beautifully.
To all the black women who are part of “nothing-but-a-brother” coalition:
Let me here you now.
I don’t know if it’s because these black men tend to be criminal underachievers, but they really do hate us. Lol! Jealousy is a powerful thing. If your social status makes you resent your female counterparts, slandering them will not improve your standing. Learn a trade, get off twitter & see the world a little. You might be less bitter.
I am assuming that this kid has no mother and no sisters or aunts. Funny how these dudes think that they are scoring points somehow with these types of statements. I feel sorry for his future children!
The thing is they hate the white man and the black woman. But they love his white daughters & the “light” daughters he makes with black women.
The bold is everything.
Get alkaline and balance your pH
· Choose only organic foods that are GMO-free to avoid pesticides, chemicals and other contaminants
· Eat alkaline foods like most fruits and vegetables. They sustain the body’s pH on a daily basis.
· Reduce all kinds of meats, fowl and refined sugars and flours. Protein intake should be approximately 40-50 grams daily. These foods contribute to an acidic state.
· Combine highly alkaline foods in a meal with foods that are acidic to create better balance and maintain alkaline pH.
· Drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water daily. Mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
· Make a pH drink by combining two tablespoons lemon or lime juice with half a teaspoon of baking soda. After foaming has subsided, add 8-12 ounces of water and drink immediately.
· Add one to two teaspoons of baking soda mixed with an eight ounce glass of water daily. If you have hypertension or edema, this may not be a good choice for you. Speak to your health practitioner.
· Consume foods high in potassium like lemons, bananas and honey.
· Lemonade or lemon water helps to clear the body of excess acids and create an alkaline-forming state. Mix the juice of half an organic lemon with two teaspoons of raw honey and eight ounces of warm water. Drink first thing in the morning to flush the system. Do not warm water in microwave oven.
· Mix one to two teaspoons cream of tartar with eight ounces of water. Cream of tartar is very acidic, like lemons, and helps to create an alkaline-forming state. It is especially good to use in an emergency, to quell nausea, relieve a headache or overcome shock. It has a light, sour taste and is very refreshing mixed with room temperature water. Do not sweeten.
· Drink lots of water daily to flush the system of waste. Consume in ounces, 50 percent of your weight in water every day. In other words, if you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water daily.
· Supplement with digestive enzymes to help balance the body’s pH and overcome acidosis. The pancreas is responsible for producing most digestive enzymes, including bicarbonate. If your pancreas is not functioning properly, the quantities of natural enzymes can be less than optimal.
I’ve been offline for a minute now
I’m so mind-boggled at the shit that went down at my job yesterday
SCARY. Turns out HE was the attacker. I spotted inconsistencies in this post before even knowing that he was later arrested for the crime. Like, how do the cops have the tapes if there’s no tape in the VCR? And why did he clean up blood if his boss told him there was blood everywhere? THIS is a confession. #staywoke http://fox40.com/2014/03/28/arrest-made-in-violent-attack-of-sandwich-store-employee/
I made a mistake.
Changes from pic 3 to pic 4:
Changes from pic 5 to pic 6:
"The bad part is, you have to be careful when you share all the bad with your girlfriends. Because YOU may forgive him, but we don’t, honey. That’s the thing. If he screwed you over, he screwed me over, because you’re my girl. So you have to be careful with the level of bad that you share with your girls. Because you forgive, but oh honey, mama don’t."
that’s how I am. That “if you like him, I like him” mentality only goes but so far with me. For instance, if you’re dating a dude who’s corny/lazy/whatever, that’s your business. But if he hurts or disrespects you, I will never, ever like him, even if yall make up.
We can’t lose sight of the fact that an incredible thing happened that night.
I wrote a thing! And I just realized that I forgot to post it #onhere earlier in the week. So here it is now. I hope you’ll read it. Thank you! <3
On Behalf Of…
…the little Blasian girl who couldn’t understand why she was made fun of for being darker than the other children, for being taller, her hair thicker, frizzier.
…the little Blasian girl who didn’t know English at her new school and ate lunch by herself.
Kelly McBride (@kellymcb) wrote an article on Poynter that included information about me. She failed to do any research about me before writing this article. The end result was that I had people harassing me online because they were misinformed as a result of reading a piece written by a person who is a self-proclaimed “ethicist”. According to Poynter, she’s "one of the countries leading voices when it comes to media ethics." If you can’t trust an ethics expert to cover a story accurately then who can you trust? If not for the harassment that I received via Twitter, I wouldn’t have even known the article existed.